We Are Looking to Add a Project Manager to Our Team
We are seeking an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual to join our dynamic & hard-working team. The ideal candidate will be professional, reliable, detail-oriented, and able to work independently & as part of a team.
We have been in business for 11 years and are on the cusp of growth. As a result, we are searching for a Project Manager to help with day-to-day project management duties including working directly with other Project Managers, trades, and Clients.
If you are someone who wants to be part of a dynamic and hard-working team, then we want you!
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills including taking ownership of his/her tasks and closing the loop on those tasks
- Conscientious self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment and can cope effectively under pressure with shifting priorities
- Resourceful with new tasks, problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with flexibility to work overtime if required
- Demonstrate ability to perform maturely and professionally ensuring complete confidentiality of information
- Must be computer literate and have experience with Microsoft Office and Google Drive (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Project (or equivalent) is an asset
- Alberta Building Code knowledge is an asset
- The position reports directly to the Senior Project Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing purchase orders, estimates, scheduling, coordinate meetings, & other administrative duties, manage subcontractor documents
- Keeping track of, and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Full Time: Monday to Friday, 8-hour day
- 40 hours per week
- Expected start date as soon as possible
Education & Experience:
- A High-school diploma is required
- A diploma or degree in Management, Business, Construction, Architecture Technician or Project Management Certification would be considered an asset
- Experience: 2-5 years in the industry.
The individual must be hardworking and willing to work in a dynamic environment. Must be a team player and willing to assist with all aspects of the company as required.
All common areas are sanitized regularly; all visitors are wearing masks.
Too Long Didn't Read