We Are Looking to Add an Office Administrator to Our Team
We are seeking an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual to join our dynamic & hard-working team. The ideal candidate will be professional, reliable, detail-oriented and able to work independently & as part of a team.
We have been in business for 11 years and are on the cusp of growth. As a result, we are searching for an Office Administrator to help with day-to-day administrative duties including working directly for the President and lead intake (e-mail, phone, etc.).
Sunset Homes is proud to be Calgary’s bespoke home builder, specializing in building custom inner-city homes and major renovations in Calgary. As experienced builders in Calgary, we use eco-friendly conscious techniques and elements for our major renovations and Calgary infill homes, working tirelessly to protect the environment. Our main goal is to build the best modern and efficient custom home while educating and building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
If you are someone who wants to be part of a dynamic and hard-working team, then we want you!
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills including taking ownership of his/her tasks and closing the loop on those tasks
- Conscientious self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment and can cope effectively under pressure with shifting priorities
- Resourceful with new tasks, problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with flexibility to work overtime if required
- Demonstrate ability to perform maturely and professionally ensuring complete confidentiality of information
- Must be computer literate and have experience with Microsoft Office and Google Drive (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with QuickBooks online is an asset
- CRM knowledge is an asset
This position reports directly to the President. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accounts payable, enter vendor invoices, issue supplier cheques
- Accounts receivable, request funds from Clients and issue invoices, collect payments, bank deposits, reconcile payments in Quickbooks online
- Provide general assistance for Sunset Team as required, assist Project Managers, including but not limited to issue purchase orders & other administrative duties, manage subcontractor documents
- Assist Social Media Manager
- Process lead intake on CRM system
- Full Time: Monday to Friday, 8-hour day
- 40 Hours per week
- Expected start date as soon as possible
Education & Experience:
- A High-school diploma is required
- A diploma or degree in Business Administration or related education would be considered an asset
While experience is not required, the individual must be hardworking and willing to work in a dynamic environment. Must be a team player and willing to assist with all aspects of the company as required.
All common areas are sanitized regularly; all visitors are wearing masks.
Too Long Didn't Read